How to Use Instagram for Real Estate
Instagram is one of the best places for a Real Estate agent to get your listings and real estate business noticed! With over 500 million users and 4.2 billion “likes” per month, Instagram is both fun and profitable, which makes it the perfect social media platform for real estate agents!
It’s quite mobile with most activity taking place right on your phone, tablet or iPad. You can easily use this on the go!
Setting Up an Instagram Account for Your Real Estate Business
To create an Instagram account from the app:
- Download the Instagram app for iOS from the App Store, Android from Google Play Store or Windows Phone from the Windows Phone Store.
- Once the app is installed, tap to open it.
- Tap Sign Up With Email or Phone Number, then enter your email address or phone number (which will require a confirmation code) and tap Next. You can also tap Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with your email or phone number, create a username and password, fill out your profile info and then tap Done. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
To create an Instagram account from a computer:
- Go to instagram.com.
- Enter your email address, create a username and password or click Log in with Facebook to sign up with your Facebook account.
- If you register with an email, click Sign up. If you register with Facebook, you’ll be prompted to log into your Facebook account if you’re currently logged out.
Simple as that!
Real Estate Leads From Instagram
Wondering what types of Real Estate leads come From Instagram?
- Local homeowners ready and looking to sell
- Local Buyers shopping for homes in your area
- Out of town Realtors looking for referral agents in your area
- Out of town buyers looking for homes in your area
- Past clients who keep up with you online
- New clients who discover your Instagram profile through your Hashtag Strategy
- Referral clients who were tagged on Instagram by a mutual connection
Want more Social Media Strategies for Your Real Estate Business?