Creative Marketing for Real Estate Agents With SendOutCards
Anyone can benefit from using our personalized greeting cards in their business and Real Estate Agents are just one profession that is high on the list. I’ll cover others in upcoming blog posts. Let’s cover 21 Ways Real Estate Agents Can Use Send Out Cards.
Have you ever wondered how you’ll possibly stand out in a sea crowded with real estate agents? Ever attend a networking event and spot 5-10 other Real Estate agents there? How to you differentiate yourself?
If you are thinking about using the SendOutCards service to grow your Real Estate or other small business; or perhaps joining the affiliate referral aspect of the business, here are some ways to target Real Estate Professionals in your area, as well as take your Real Estate business to a 95-98% referral based business of success!
I encourage you to test out these 21 ways Real Estate Agents can use Send Out Cards; do this consistently for a year and see how fabulous your business is!
21 Ways Real Estate Agents Can Use Send Out Cards
1. Send personal photo cards with a photo of THEIR home to expired listings. Create a custom brand for the back of your cards that “sells without selling!”
2. Follow up regularly with past clients and keep your name and face in their memory. And, make it personal. I don’t mean a card selling how great you and your agency is every 3-4 months. I mean sending cards that build the relationship!
3. Send thank you notes (and gifts!) to past clients, potential clients, referral partners and associates. This is appreciation marketing at its best.
4. Send out Holiday cards to both your personal and professional mailing list. There are many holidays each year, so don’t limit yourself to just Christmas. Thanksgiving is a great time! Create a custom brand for the back of your cards that “sells without selling!”
5. Send out birthday cards, anniversary cards, sympathy cards, graduation cards, congratulations cards to customers & associates. You’ll get an email reminder and this is great for family and friends, too! Don’t forget to add your custom brand to the back of your cards!
6. TOP TIP!!! Keep an eye out for newsworthy events and send congratulations cards out for job promotions, marriages, birth announcements, etc. People love feeling special! Facebook is a GREAT resource for finding this information on a regular basis. I’ll coach you on how to do this and how to get addresses when you don’t have them!
7. Send thank you notes to fellow real estate agents that have shown your listings, especially to those that have taken the time to give you feedback.
8. Create “Just Listed” announcements.
9. Create and send out “Just Sold” announcements.
10. Send out a card to homeowners that are threatened with foreclosure (watch the newspaper) and let them know that there may be alternatives to foreclosure and to call you to review the circumstances and their options.
11. Send out open house invitations out to prospective buyers (keep your guest lists from all open houses and invite those guests to a future open house that is in their price range).
12. Send thank you cards to everyone that attended your open house—include your photo and a photo of the home.
13. Send out target mailings to renters.
14. Send out targeted mailings to For Sale By Owners, with a photo of their home on the card.
15. Promote the First Time Home Buyer program to renters and college grads by using postcards with a few details.
16. Invite real estate agents to your open house luncheons (co-sponsor a the luncheon with a lender or title company and give them a little promotion on your invitation postcards.)
17. Use cards to stay in touch with professionals that may be in a position to send referrals (attorney, accountant, mortgage brokers, title companies, etc.)
18. Send “nice to have met you” cards to people you meet at networking functions and chamber meetings.
19. Send out thank you cards to appraisers, lenders, home inspectors, pest control companies, etc. just to let them know you appreciate them (bet they haven’t received a thank you card lately!)
20. Send a thank you/follow up card after every listing appointment.
21. Send out “thanks for the referral” cards.
These are just 21 Ways Real Estate Agents Can Use Send Out Cards – and there are more!
The art of cards and thank you notes is what makes Appreciation Marketing work so well. This is what builds Strong Relationships. This in turn creates Repeat business and referrals because they know, like and trust you!
**And you can also offer your cards as a service to customers. As a housewarming gift, set them up their own gift account with points and postage. Allow them to send change of address announcements and maybe even open house invitations to show off their new home! You’ll be a hero for making it so convenient for them!
Now, can you see how easy it is to build a business sending cards and gifts and teaching others to do the same?