Make a Difference Sending Out Cards in Your Business
Success in your Network Marketing greeting card business is not about some elaborate plan. In fact, the more simple you keep it, the better. Your goal is to be sending out cards as much as possible. Don’t try to complicate it. Just follow these 3 simple steps and see what you create in the next 90 days!
I challenge you – make this your 90 day action plan!
Set Your Intentions – intentions are a lot like goals, and yet they are unique because they are all about what you can control. If you will set your intentions around action steps that you commit to taking, you will be astounded at the results. Here are some ideas of intentions you might set:
- Call 2 people each day to introduce your greeting card business – you don’t need to ask them to buy, or try, just let them know you have a business; and would love to share some details in case they might know of anyone who could use your service/products or who might be looking for a second income. Then, find out how to best get information to them. Get them on the phone and online, and walk them through sending a card through the powerful automated system we have. Did you know 1 in every 4 people who send a card sign up? What if you showed the card system to 10 people a week?
- Follow up with those who you have introduced your business to, and get some feedback. Send them a thank you card for trying the service.
- Attend one Networking event each week. Share the service with other business owners who need to keep in touch with their customers. This is appreciation marketing!
- Write a weekly blog post, using good keywords that might pick up the interest of a potential prospect who is searching online for what you offer.
- Connect with 2 – 5 people each day on Social Media – by connect, I mean do more than just “friend request” them. Interact and find out more about them and what they do. See if there is a need you might be able to fill.
Get very clear on your “WHY” and review it daily – your why must be your powerful motivator that gets you to follow through on the intentions you have set for yourself. Without a strong, compelling why, what is going to motivate you to take action? Especially if the last few people you talked to told you “no.” I have heard “no” thousands of times regarding my business. And, not one of them matters in keeping me solid on my path. What is your why? Is it written down? Accessible to you regularly? Powerful enough to make you cry, you want it so badly?
Finally, take action! Be out there everyday taking some kind of action in your business. And, this needs to be income producing action. Sharing the service of sending out cards; talking to and signing up new customers and business builders; introducing your opportunity and products/services; following up; interacting with your team! These are all action steps that will take you where you want to go. Follow our Daily 8 Action plan! It’s proven, so why not just do it?
One more thing about the people who tell you no in the beginning – keep sending out cards to them; random cards to check in, say hello and then slip a DVD in form time to time. You will sponsor a number of these people over time!
Obstacles are sure to show up along your journey, and these are only there to make you stronger and separate the serious from the tire kickers. Which are you?
EXPECT Success, always!
If you think this would be helpful to others, “Tweet It” or “Like It” at the top of the page or “Share It” right below!
I would love to hear your feedback and comments. Let’s exchange ideas below. Just leave your thoughts/questions.