Evaluating and Choosing a Network Marketing Company
Three key components for understanding the power of Network Marketing are –
- Time leverage
- Duplication and Geometric Growth
- Residual Income
Understanding the power in these will help you grasp what you have at your fingertips with a Custom Card and Gift Business. I would love to cover all of this with you in a phone conversation.
With Network Marketing, you can create –
- An amazing income
- An income that is higher monthly than most people earn in a year!
- Friendships with people you never would have met except for this business.
- Business skills that are priceless
- Communication skills that will benefit you in your personal life as well as your business.
A question often asked is “what makes up a good network marketing company? What things need to be in place?”
This will assist you in seeing the big picture of what you have here with A Card Sending Business and our team. This will also educate you on how to talk to your prospects about the opportunity and how to address more seasoned network marketers who may be looking at your business.
One huge advantage to network marketing is that if you work it correctly, it provides huge job security. And, if you work it right, you can build a team of thousands, all who have the same job security.
Here are some things that should be considered before one joins a network marketing business.
- What are the true start up costs going to be?
- How are you paid?
- What type of training is provided?
- Can you work your business part time?
- What type of monthly quotas or commitments are required?
- Is the company a member of the Direct Selling Association and do they adhere to their policies?
As you are evaluating the product line, there are some very important questions that need to be asked –
- Would I buy these products if I was not also investing in the business opportunity?
- Are the products priced fairly and is there room for me to make an solid profit by retailing the products? Or, is it strictly a wholesale buying club, like many nutritionals and juice companies?
- Who is my customer market?
- Is the product consumable?
- Will the product benefits be obvious to the buyer?
- How much training will I need to be able to sell these products?
- How well does the company do getting products delivered in a timely way?
And, what about those questions about the financial opportunity available to you – can you make money?
- How will I make my initial investment back?
- Is there room for me to make it to the top?
- Can you be paid on your downline from day one?
- Is it a bonus or residual driven pay plan? Or both?
- Am I paid on all volume from my team?
Questions to ask yourself –
- Do I see this as a business I feel I can succeed with?
- Am I clear on what will be expected of me to be successful?
- How do I feel about the products?
- How do I feel about the support and training that is available?
- Am I willing to accept personal responsibility for my actions and my success or failure?
Get involved with the intent to succeed! Make success a habit daily. That means take action daily and that DOES create success. Don’t take any part of the business personally. Have fun and make a ton of money. We are headed to be one of a handful of billion dollar network marketing companies. We want YOU to take that ride with us!
I would love to address each of these questions with you and help you make a decision that is a fit for you!