It’s always a good idea to reflect on what worked and what didn’t from the previous year, and so I thought it might be helpful for you if I shared a little of what 2012 consisted of, and what lies ahead for myself and my team for 2013.
Actually, 2012 was a great year for me. I won the SendOutCards company wide award as Top Sponsoring Team Builder; was named to the Eagle’s Nest Advisory Panel for the Summer and Winter session, and took top 5 (or higher) honors in the Eagle’s Point Challenge all year! I am a goal setter by nature and I love working with others to set powerful goals, and then lay out the action steps that make those goals come alive, and come to pass!
Would this interest you?
As exciting as it is to win an award, it is MUCH more rewarding when your team does as well. And, I had some of the team finish in the top 50 and top 100 in the Eagle’s Point Challenges, too! Kudos to the team!
How did I do this? How did WE do this?
Well, we followed the simple daily action steps laid out by the company, in our training. And, as a team, we worked hard on developing good “scripting language for success!” We did team calls, role playing and one on one work together to help anyone who wanted to develop and improve on what they say to introduce the business to others.
We have a team accountability and mentoring call every week, along with a team calling blitz. While neither are mandatory, those who join in see much higher results, typically, than those who don’t!
Those are all great examples of what worked.
We had our team launch call on January 2nd, and covered some specific ideas for building the team and getting more people into top earning slots. Once you are on the team, you’ll have access to all of our calls.
Here are some areas we covered on the call and are focused on as a team for 2013 –
Social Media is back in the spotlight! I am truly convinced that WHEN DONE RIGHT, the internet and tools of Social Media are a powerful way to find people interested in the business. So, I’ll be coaching on the methods that helped me sponsor over 1,400 people in the last 13 years, and become that top sponsoring team builder for the SOC year!!!
We are focused on these key things as a team –
- MeetUp and building locally through Social Media first.
- Blogging – this powerful tool is a solid platform for anyone who wants to attract a following, and is willing to BE CONSISTENT and learn!
- Using Facebook to reach out, connect and FORM people. We are NOT talking about blatant advertising, posting your opportunity links and calls all over your timeline, etc. I am talking about building relationships and reaching out to people who indicate a desire.
- Niche markets – who can you relate to?
Offline, we are focused on some key areas that work
- Small, in home business launches, or Coffee and Cards gatherings.
- Local Networking events – we have a GREAT product to introduce to small business owners – ask about our Gratitude Marketing overviews and ways of introducing our product to others!
- Live daily Opportunity calls
- Our simple Card Demo and Walk Through – no easier way to share the business
These are a few of the proven, timeless methods that have worked for me for the past 19 years offline, and the past 13 years online.
And, of course, the real beauty of having a truly internet based business – this is the perfect business for that because:
- We are unique, not competing with dozens of “me too” companies and products such as weight loss, vitamins, juice, nutritional products; skincare; makeup; travel; technology, etc. Nothing wrong with those, except when the question comes up – what makes your XYZ unique?
- We have a business where you can literally make your list, pick up the phone, share what we are doing using our proven “scripting” techniques; ask for referrals and do it all without leaving your home
- No products to stock or deliver
- No inventory to keep on hand
- No expensive monthly auto-costs or ongoing costs
- Lucrative training bonus program
So, these are a few of the things that await you as a SOC team partner. I would love to get started with you today.
Did you know that January through May is PEAK business building season? No better time for you to start and succeed.
IF you are ready, use the form below and let’s get you started. I am laser focused for 2013 – what about you?
Please complete the form below and let's schedule a time to connect to talk about how I might support you.
<—— Like this idea? Share it with others!!! And, share your comments below! I would love to start a conversation!