Network Marketing Success Checklist
Don’t let me speak for you, but I probably know how you are feeling. If you’ve read my story, you know that I will never be written up in the network marketing hall of fame as a “fast starter!” In fact, I’m sure my picture lined the hall of the “doubtfuls” for a while!
And, as we say, it’s a marathon and not a sprint. I finally figured it out not once, not twice, but now three times. I just passed my 19 year anniversary in Network Marketing and I can say this – I have NEVER quit.
And, since I have learned what works, I’m starting an 8 week, intensive, sure-fire success mentoring program for my team.
This is what I’ll be showing you –
1. How to Turn Your Mindset and Personal Struggles Into Success and Break the Cycle – This is getting your business set up done RIGHT!
2. How to put together a simple, proven system using the tools and resources of SendOutCards and our team. When you know WHAT to do each day, you are much more likely to DO IT! I’ll share the steps I take each day; each week; each month and each year to be successful.
3. How to Create an Ongoing List of People to Share SendOutCards with. People are everywhere and in today’s economy, they are LOOKING for what we offer. Once you know the proper business and communications skills, you can rocket to the top!
4. How to overcome your OWN objections and handle any questions and objections that might come up with your spouse, your family, your friends and ANYONE you talk to about the business! Remember this – in baseball, connecting the ball with the bat just 2-3 times out of ten makes you a million PLUS earner! Same is true in our business! You don’t need SCORES of people to talk to; you need to know how to cultivate the right soil so that when the time is RIGHT, you’ll get the sign up!
5. Productivity and mastering success – WHAT you do; WHEN you do it; and setting yourself up with realistic EXPECTATIONS and an action plan is what every top earner knows that it takes. We are going to develop this for you in a way that FITS you!
6. Understanding how to work your business in the right 30 day cycles. There are peak times for different things in your business. Do you know what these are? You’ll know after this session.
7. Setbacks, struggles and self accountability – we ALL have them. The key is knowing the ways to reframe the situation and use any of it to your advantage. And, once you adopt self-accountability into your daily and weekly program, you will be amazed at what shows up!
8. Leadership and team building – this is an area where many people silently and subconsciously struggle. I feel there is a bigger fear of being successful than not being successful. I’ll show you how to set yourself up as a leader from day one, and how to run your business smoothly and successfully with a team of 1…10…100…1,000….10,0000 and more. You AREN’T a manager, so don’t try to be one. You’ll understand better after this model!
Now, along the way, I will be holding you accountable. This program is not for wimps or the faint of heart. If you feel excuses and objections welling up inside of you just reading this, it’s not the right time.
And, that’s okay! The perfect time for anything is when YOU are ready.
There is no cost for this mentoring, you just need to be on my team, either personally enrolled by me, or someone on the team. You must follow our 7 day action plan and complete the very simple steps that it outlines to participate.
I want you to imagine something, for just a moment. Close your eyes and picture this….
Imagine having a global business. A business that you can run from anywhere in the world, with a laptop and internet connections; or your smartphone; an iPad, etc.
No products to stock, deliver or cart around. No inventory.
No expensive monthly “autoship” to be in business.
No “me too” products.
Just you, a dynamic team, and a completely portable business.
Now, imagine this – you have a business where the sun TRULY never sets on your income. Your business spans the global and each day, someone, somewhere in the world (many someone’s actually) is sending cards and gifts. From the US, to Canada, to Australia and New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa up to the United Kingdom and Europe. You have customers all over the world!
Imagine THAT kind of business! Let’s build it. I am – are you coming along for the ride?
Questions? Contact me using the form below and let’s chat. Please provide a phone # and a good time. I am looking for serious business builders at this time so corresponding by email is not an option. Thanks!
Please complete the form below and let's schedule a time to connect to talk about how I might support you.